1. Khan Tuar – protects body from harms and dangers ( 108 purposes )
2. Ward off / discard the influence of black magic.
3. Ward off / smite enemies.
4. Exorcise evil spirits
5. Protection against evil spirits / ghost ( Phe Marn )
6. Protection against the influence of other powerful talismans
7. Protection against wild animal / dangerous insects – cure the bites
8. Protection against accidents and mishaps.
9. Protection against burglar and break in, if keep at home (frame / altar)
10. Protection against evil forces during the chudong or samadhi.
11. Protection against roaming spirits and wild animals (as a visible shield)
12. Making Nambun / Holy water
13. Making Metta oil – dipping the tip of the blade / drawing the yant
14. Detect and destroy food poisoning ( foods, fruits, water - black magic )
15. Cure food poisoning – taken orally ( natural poisoning NOT CHEMICAL )
16. Helping pregnancy mother for an easy child birth / less painful.
17. Enhance leadership and metta ( love & kindness).
18. If kept at home will give the worshipper prior warning of danger
19. Repel / discard bad luck / bad dreaming / mishap
20. Maha Amnaj, courages and bravery.
21. Invulnerability – defeats gun /sharp object (only made of Lek Namphee)
22. Defeat invulnerability –/ enemies / sorcerer
23. Cure minor skin irritation / diseases
24. Use as medium to store / keep the SPIRIT - genie.
25. Use as black magic tools for sorcerers
26. Use as flowers bath tool
27. Use to inscribe the yant / khom onto yant plates
28. Change the Feng Shui – transform the bad CHI into a good CHI
My very 1st Mee Mor – Thep Nit Meed by LP Paddit
Meed Mor by LP Kalong, Wat Khao Lam
Meed Mor by LP Phien, Wat Kern Khatin
Meed Mor Khan Phai Ngar Chang ( ivory ), by LP Hong
There is an important Katha to be chanted in order to enhance and evoke the superb efficacies power of meed mor. Without specific khata / incantation, the meed mor is just none other than a small pen knife / decorative knife that cannot protect the wearer. Some of the meed mor kathas are ;
Sakkassak Wachira Vuthang
sabbe satta sukhita hontuk !
sadhu ! sadhu !