1. Head and bottom made of metal ( bronze )
2. Body from Penawar Hitam ( not Kemuning )
3. The wood approx. 30 cm.
4. Sacred materials used ( according to Tok Raja traditional ways )
- gold and copper needles
- 1 lead and 1 copper plate ( with hand written Khata Akhom for Phor Mor usage )
- a small piece of tiger's forehead skin
- sand from 7 Kelantan both. ( taken during Fan Look Mit ceremony )
- Long Phor Daeng of Wat Kok Sai robes. ( Tok Raja real disciple )
- a piece of;
- buluh tumpat
- tempurung buta
- rattan used in Fan Look Mit ceremony.
- pat nar thang
- lek lai
- lek nam pi
sabbe satta sukhita hontuk,
sadhu sadhu !